24 November 2009

One month till Christmas Eve!

Wow, just four weeks to the Big Day. I had better get organised and figure out presents, wine, etc etc.

I haven't even thought about what I want to put on my suggestion list. But there were a few things in the latest catalogue:

  • Roma padded jacket and saddle bag (already have the boot bag)
  • IRH Pro Velvet helmet
  • Dublin Airflow Body Protector
Of course, I do have other interests apart from horses. There is a permanently growing list of books. I wouldn't say no to a new laptop. Not to mention the ute for towing the float. (Well, a girl can dream, can't she?)

LOG: Walk roadwork for an hour + in bareback pad. Still spooky but controllable. Worked on relaxation and keeping her head down. She didn't spot the llamas, so that's a plus! Some short bursts of trotting (no stirrups!) - next time bitless, bareback and barefoot!

1 comment:

  1. I love your xmas list. Keep dreaming. You might be surprised and get some of it!!!

    ReplyDelete