Show Name: Pennyroyal
(From the herb which grew in the first paddock I kept her in. It meant I didn't need to change her name (bad juju) and sounds fancy enough for a show name).
Paddock Names: Possum, Miss P, Fluffy, Flossie, You Old Bat!!!
Breeding: NZ Stationbred
Sire: Unknown
Dam: Unknown
Colour: Dark Bay
Markings: Station brand on near shoulder of a rounded diamond, some white hairs on forehead, TMJ, and body. Over-reach scar on near fore heel
Height: 154 cm (not quite 15.1 hands)
Weight: 470 kg
DOB: ? 1990, I consider 1 August to be her birthday
Disciplines: Eventing, Dressage, Jumping, Games, Trekking
Gear: Wintec Saddles with Wide/red gullet
Snaffle bridle with 5" Trainer (double jointed) loose ring snaffle
Dropped or grackle noseband when jumping
4 ft 9" covers
Girth: Jumping, Dressage
Shoe Size: Barefoot!
Favourite Treat: Carrots
Favourite Itchy Spot: Still haven't found this.
3 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment