01 November 2009

NaBloPoMo



So, I've been on holiday. I had great intentions of blogging lots and doing all sorts of exciting stuff but then my internet has been - well, pardon me for saying - crap. Thanks Vodafone.

I think my computer is a bit overladen with stuff as well, but the trip to get that sorted is a story for another day.

I am trying to achieve my first NaBloPoMo and I'm already a day late, but that's okay because it is still November 1 at BloPoMo headquarters. (Slightly cheating) But then if I keep going till the end of the month for them, that's okay isn't it? Ah well, better to have a go and die trying. Or something...

I will also finish some of the draft posts that are sitting in the wings, so it wasn't a wasted effort. And I had a great time on holiday being around the horses, and going to the A&P show, and gardening and staying in bed and reading a book if I felt like it. Bliss.

1 comment:

  1. glad you had a nice holiday and I hope your neck is still feeling good after your tweek. Fancy you and Possum being out in the same area!

    ReplyDelete