24 September 2009

Nuuuw Zuland

One of the things that fascinates me about blogs is how they give you an insight into someone else's life. And photos of their world are great, so I thought I would add some of my world. Some photos from my on line albums for you...



Not my paddock, but one of my horses lives here. Kereru, Hawkes Bay
This was a cold day in June (winter)



Possum in her paddock with one chook and the sheep
See how flat it is - not many hills around here!



Just up the road from my work, one April morning
Kaweka Ranges in the distance




Ngaruroro River from the vineyard
That's a cabbage tree to the left
Yeah, I know it looks like a palm. That's what we call them.




Autumn vineyard

2 comments:

  1. Sally - you should post some of your neighbourhood too! The one of the mountain is fantastic - always makes me slightly homesick seeing that.

    ReplyDelete