25 September 2009

What to do this weekend?

Now that we are not out competing all the time, it leaves the weekends wide open. I am not at all used to this and I need to set some goals or I will just waste the time. I could of course, go along as someone's groom. It would be hard though, to be at the events I was planning on doing but be without Possum and only watching from the sidelines. Not at all the same.

So, what to do?

We could go out hacking around the roads.
We could go to the arena and do some in-hand work.
If I had some transport, I'd love to go to the beach.

I do need to do her stretches and massage work.
She could do with a good de-furring.
I can't remember when all of her gear was last cleaned.
I could sort out some things to sell to pay for her supplements etc.

But really, I'd rather do some jumping...

No comments:

Post a Comment